Saturday, January 15, 2011

traps

I want to light you up, be your source of electricity and feel you bloom over me, to drench myself in the rain of your body and fall away in a clatter of shaking bones and mending moans to be pushed, a violent stain the color of want on the wall. I want you to excavate my soul, breathe religion into me as I exhale under you, bury deep into my skin and slip into my flaws and nuances in a crumble of gasped surprise and lightening eyes to pull the stubborn flutter out of me and tie it to us. Mashed; we are mouths, but oh, so much more.

1 comment:

Noone said...

I like this part the best "breathe religion into me as I exhale under you, bury deep into my skin and slip into my flaws and nuances in a crumble of gasped surprise and lightening eyes to pull the stubborn flutter out of me and tie it to us" - so good!

Followers